Preparing your Sewing Machine:
- Insert the power cord into the sewing machine.
- Place the foot pedal on the floor so that you can reach it comfortably with your foot.
- Plug the power cord into an electrical outlet.
- Switch the button on the machine to the “on” and the light should come on.
Knowing your basic way around your Sewing Machine:
Threading your Sewing Machine:
|1. Pull up the metal spool pin and place your chosen spool of thread onto it.|
|2. Pull gently on the end of the thread and lead it around the thread guide (located on the upper left of the machine).|
|3.Pull the thread down and pass it between the tension disc and thread guide plate.|
4. Guide the thread up following the guide plate, turn the hand wheel towards you until the take-up lever is visible and pass the thread through the take up lever.
|5. Place the thread on the left side of the needle guide and thread the needle (front to back).|