When you invest in a sewing machine or any other piece of equipment for that matter, you want it to last as long as possible!
We’ve put together a few simple tips to help you make your sewing machine last as long as possible.
1. Treat your machine with respect.Keep it Clean
3. Make sure the needle, thread and fabric you use when sewing are all compatible.
4. Use straight sharp needles when sewing.
5. Keep your sewing machine covered when not in use.
6.Work indoors and ensure your sewing machine is on flat, sturdy surface when working.
7. Do not allow young children to use your sewing machine unsupervised.
8. Do not cover the air vents of your sewing machine.