Recently, we’ve had a lot of requests through about how to get hold of Toyota sewing machine instruction manuals. This is great news as we think it shows more and more people are wanting to start sewing again, so, to make it easier for you we’ve put together our tips for you below …
1. Find your series/model number on your sewing machine.
2. Head to our “Instruction Manual” page on our Home-Sewing website: here.
3. Scroll down the page and look for your model on the left column.
4. Click the ‘PDF’ box next to the model of your sewing machine, under the language of your choice:
5. The instruction manual will now appear. You can choose whether you want to just view it online, print it off or download a copy.
6. The majority of these manuals are also available as a hard copy and are available to purchase for £5 from our Spares Department, simply email email@example.com or call 01322 291137 (option 3) with the series and model of your machine.
7. In the event you cannot find your instruction manual on this page (Toyota have been making sewing machines for many many years), please contact our spares department (details above) and they will be able to check the archives to see if we can get a copy of these for you.